WORKSHOP / SATURDAY 2nd MARCH / 10-2PM
There’s an Elephant in the room! Don’t worry, it’s the good kind.
In this fun workshop we’ll be creating these beautiful twin elephants whilst exploring the diversity Alcohol Inks has to offer..
Alcohol Inks are the new easy-to-do creative trend. In this workshop, you will explore a variety of techniques in this amazing medium. You will be guided through the process step by step via practical hands on demonstrations. See how the colours disperse on yupo paper, experiment, then be guided through the process of creating a beautiful large artwork to take home.
What you get:
- Practical hands on demonstration throughout the day
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Yummy lunch (please add a note when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
- Fun, friendship and time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Fan brush, long liner brush & a pointer brush (available form retailers like Riot, Adamstown News agencies & Eckersleys)
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting a little messy
- Closed in shoes
- A delightful smile!
The Essentials kit of Alcohol Inks is $55, this includes 9 inks & additional colours can be bought for $8 each.
It’s a perfect medium for creating decorations for wedding themes…why not a hens party! Please email us for more information around group bookings.
$130 full price + $65 for your Ink Kit
$50 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 12+ years