2 DAY WORKSHOP / starts SUNDAY 31st MARCH, day 2 to be confirmed with participants / 10:30-1PM
Ready to take resin one step further? This workshop will be perfect for you! Use our natural environment to create stunning works of art you can wear.
These beautiful creatures are harvested after their natural life cycle has ended by the wonderful butterfly farmers in Australia. We immortalise their beauty and use resin casting to create stunning pieces of jewellery. We supply a range of cabochons and mould settings and teach you how to create casting moulds for the unique wing shapes, to create pendants, earrings and more.
Learn how to effectively dry organic matter such as flowers and greenery whilst maintaining the colour and shape.
What you get:
- Practical hands on demonstration throughout the day
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- A delicious lunch (please add comments when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
- All materials, tools and resources
- Fun, friendship and time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting a little messy
- Closed in shoes
- A delightful smile!
$180 full price
$50 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 16+ years