5-WEEK BLOCK COURSE
- TUESDAY MORNING 25 MAY TO 22 JUNE / 10AM-12.30PM
- TUESDAY EVENING 25 MAY TO 22 JUNE / 6-8.30PM
Have you done our beginner course and want to continue? Do you have some drawing experience and want to build on existing skill levels?
Drawing Intermediate includes fun drawing exercises, teaching observation & confidence in making your mark.
Why learn to draw?
It’s important to nurture your creative self. Research shows creativity enhances well being, relieves tension and relaxes the body. Drawing stimulates the right hemisphere of the brain improving visual memory and increasing observational skills.
You will have the opportunity to meet new people in a warm friendly environment.
Do you need a support worker? We have art-trained support workers ready to meet you and support your creative experience- email us at email@example.com for details.
What you get:
- You will have the use of a variety of mediums to experiment with (with the opportunity to purchase to take home)
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Fun, friendship and individualised advice
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Your own drawing materials (if you have them)
- Closed in shoes
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty (mainly with pastels and charcoal)
- Snacks and water
- Apron (optional)
Suitable for ages 16+ years
$195 full price
GOT A GROUP? Want to have a workshop tailored for you? Group packages available for all our workshops. Get in touch today!
Corporate Team Building workshops are being delivered to businesses across Newcastle and beyond. We can come to you or get out of the office for a day and enjoy a creative team building experience.