- SUNDAY / 21st March / 10.30AM – 3.30PM
Enjoy time in our Wallsend studio oasis & learn the easy process of carving hebel to create a gorgeous sculpture. Hebel is a great starting medium to begin your sculptural journey.
Carve out an artwork that will capture your heart.
What you get:
- Support, guidance & expert tuition from your teacher, Andrew Clarke
- A block of hebel to work with
- Tools and equipment to use on the day
- A yummy lunch (please add a note when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
- Fun, friendship & time for you
What to bring:
- A design concept (have a google and check out sculpture ideas!) If this is your first time with sculpture, it’s best to keep it simple. Our teacher can help you to achieve an idea, or start working on the block of hebel and allow the sculpture to form organically from the flow of your carving.
- Gardening gloves
- Closed in shoes or Gum Boots – you will be working in water most of the day
- Safety glasses
- Old towel
- Hat (we work outside under cover)
- Snacks & water
- Long hair tied back
- A change of clothes (as this workshop requires you to work with lots of water)
Think soft stone.
Think creative carving.
Think of the possibilities.
$175 full price / Includes all materials and lunch
Suitable for ages 14+ years