2 PART WORKSHOP / SATURDAY / 10:30am-3pm
The applications of mosaic are limitless! We’re going to help bring some colour & light to your garden with the creation of these beautiful mosaic poles with solar light!
You will be creating a self standing vertical pole that stands approx 120cm high, topped with a solar light. This is a great addition to bring some art to your green space, to illuminate a pathway or entrance or just something beautiful to look at as you enjoy the outdoors, day or night!
Mosaics is a wonderful medium to dive into if you’re experienced or just starting out!
What you get:
- Learn the basics of mosaics on a round surface with inclusions of: mirror, glass, jewels, tiles
- Learn how to use colours to complement & glow in the garden
- Experience cutting art glass, fusing specific coloured glass, jewels & compliments in the kiln, resulting in a magical garden pole hosting a solar power solar light
- Guidance & expert tuition from your teachers
- Glues, grout & solar light
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Apron (optional)
- Closed in shoes
- Your enthusiasm and smile
- Bling bits if you have them!
$160 full price + materials (dependent on choice of tiles & bling for your pole)
$50 deposit to secure your spot
*** Missed this workshop? We don’t yet have another one scheduled. We’d love to know if you’re interested, SEND US A MESSAGE!