WORKSHOP / FRIDAY 19th July / SATURDAY 20th July / FRIDAY 27 Sept / SATURDAY 28 Sept / 10:30AM – 2:30PM
Designed for people who have never worked with clay or used a pottery wheel before. A wonderful taste of the enchantment gained from working with clay! We will explore both throwing and hand building techniques during the day. Students will choose 2 of your projects to decorate in readiness for kiln firing once your projects have dried.
Please note: Clay will take time to dry and fire, so you will need to arrange to call back and collect your wonderful creations!
What you get:
- Tools to use
- Clay to work with
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Kiln firing of your creations
- Use of a variety of underglazes & glazes
- Tips, tricks and techniques for both hand building and wheel work.
- Fun, friendship and time for you!
- Fruit and cheese platter (please add a note when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Closed in shoes
- Warm clothes in winter
- An old towel
- Your ideas and creativity
- Snacks & water\
- Long hair tied back
- If you require additional clay, the Studio has it on sale for your convenience. The cost of the course includes kiln firing costs.
GOT A GROUP? Want to have a workshop tailored for you? Group packages available for all our workshops. Get in touch today!
Corporate Team Building workshops are being delivered to businesses across Newcastle and beyond. We can come to you or get out of the office for a day and enjoy a creative team building experience.
$95 full price
$30 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 14+ years