2 DAY WORKSHOP / SAT & SUN / 18 & 19 MAY / 10AM – 3PM
In this exciting 2 day workshop, we will be casting a stunning coffee table top using layers of resin & a variety of mixed media. Create a work of art with depth using natural resources like sea shells or gum nuts & organic matter, add in crystals, jewels & more. Your imagination is the only limit.
PLEASE NOTE: The pre-requisite of this 2 day workshop is prior experience working with resin.
You will be guided by our trained teachers through the use of the resin, pigments and application techniques.
Art Mania Studio uses the very best of products with low odour resin and all products are available in our retail store so you can purchase locally.
What You Get:
- Coffee table top & all resin provided (plant based &/or sea/ocean based options)
- Large range of pigments and colours to choose from to create depth
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- Instruction on how to dry organic foliage
- Use of scroll, saws or other hand tools to slice organic mater to cater for depth of casting options
- A plate of cheeses, fruits and other nibbles on the day
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Closed in shoes
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Apron (optional)
- Bring any bits or bobs you have collected over time eg sea shells, sand, seaweed, gum nuts, gum leaves, seed pods, jewels etc .
- Excitement & an open mind
Resin takes 24 hours to dry so you will need to arrange collection of your piece after this time.
Coffee table legs are not provided in the workshop & can be purchased from suppliers like Bunnings.
** Due to the nature of this product we restrict age to over 16 years and it is not recommended for use in pregnancy.
$350 full price
$80 deposit to secure your spot
When booking please add into the notes section if you have any special dietary requirements.
Suitable for ages 16+ years
*** Missed this workshop? We’d love to know if you’re interested, SEND US A MESSAGE!