WORKSHOP / SUNDAY / 16 JUNE / 10:30AM – 3:30PM
Ready to create a crystal geode masterpiece?
This stunning art form is inspired by the work of Mrs. Colorberry from the UK. Our creative director, Fee Madigan & Resin teacher, Sam Smith have trained under the watchful eye of Art Tree Creations in Melbourne to learn all the tips & tricks to pass on to you, along with their own thorough and extensive background in resin art!
This class will provide you with everything you need to know to create your very own geode-inspired wall art masterpiece. Suitable for all levels from beginners to experienced, this five hour workshop is full of fun, real crystals, glitters, epoxy resin and more.
Resin artworks are always unique, as resin continues to move on the surface for many hours after application. The two-part process of resin with colours added on top is a technical process that you will be guided through, and requires a fast approach during application. The epoxy resin Art Mania Studio uses is low odour and of the best quality available. Resin can be used in a huge variety of applications – once you’ve had a play with resin, you’ll be hooked!
Resin takes a minimum of 24 hours to dry, so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork after the workshop.
Resin is not suitable for children 16yrs or younger, or pregnant women.
Here’s a link to Pinterest to show you the huge variations in what Resin Geode can look like!
What you get
- All materials
- Design your own artwork & use your own colour choice
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Tools to use on the day
- A yummy catered lunch (please add a note when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
- Fun, friendship and time for you
- Knowledge & exploration on:
- what resin is and how to use it safely
- The application process for a successful geode, and suitable surfaces that can be used
- The mixing of different pigments, colour, glitters & real crystals.
- Learn the secrets in creating the perfect high gloss finish
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring
- Your gorgeous self
- Closed in shoes
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
$280 full price
$80 deposit to secure your spot
Suitable for ages 16+ years
GOT A GROUP? Want to have a workshop tailored for you? Group packages available for all our workshops. Get in touch today!
Corporate Team Building workshops are being delivered to businesses across Newcastle and beyond. We can come to you or get out of the office for a day and enjoy a creative team building experience.