- FRIDAY 7 MAY / 6-8.30PM
Sculpt & Sip is all about getting creative with clay, spending an evening with great people and having fun. You’ll be able to create gorgeous little vessels, spoons or a small platter using white earthenware clay in our hand building space.
You will decorate these using under-glaze and embossing techniques, all of which will be under the guidance of our pottery teacher Kristie.
Our Sculpt & Sip evenings are a perfect introduction to working with clay whilst enjoying some wine, cheese and nibbles, in a fun and friendly space. What better reason to get some friends together for an evening of laughter, fun and creativity with clay!
Please note: Clay will take time to dry and fire, so you will need to arrange to call back and collect your wonderful creations in about 4-6 weeks, we will notify you by email.
What you get:
- Tools to use
- Clay to work with
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- Kiln firing of your creations
- Use of a variety of under-glazes
- Cheese and nibbles
- Fun, friendship and time for you!
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Closed in shoes
- Warm clothes if cold
- BYO Wine or other beverages
- An old towel
- Your ideas and creativity
- Snacks & water, if desired
- Long hair tied back
- If you require additional clay, the Studio has it on sale for your convenience. The cost of the course includes kiln firing costs.
$130 full price
BYO wine or other beverages
Suitable for ages 18+ years
GOT A GROUP? Want to have a workshop tailored for you? Group packages available for all our workshops. Get in touch today!
Corporate Team Building workshops are being delivered to businesses across Newcastle and beyond. We can come to you or get out of the office for a day and enjoy a creative team building experience.