WORKSHOP / SATURDAY / 4 MAY / 10AM – 2PM
Send yourself to the beach to relax with this wind chimes workshops!
Create a stunning chime, featuring beautiful transparent stained glass colours, glass beads and some amazing sea shells. You can combine all of these mediums together, or make one of each (time permitting).
Never had the opportunity to use glass in art before? It doesn’t matter! We’ve got it all here for you to experiment with, and practical, hands on assistance as required.
You will be taken through demonstrations of techniques and skills, with additional assistance available if you need it. This class is fantastic for both beginners, and the more experienced – it won’t make a difference on the day!
This would be a wonderful class to give for Mother’s Day – how often can you gift time! It’s also a great opportunity to do the class with Mum to create some special memories together.
What you get:
- Support, guidance and expert tuition
- A variety of pre-cut glass for those who aren’t too sure about this step!
- You can make a number of wind chimes in the time allocation, depending on your choice of mediums – or combine all the mediums to create a unique one off piece!
- Scrumptious cheese, dip and fruit platter to keep you going throughout this workshop (please add a note when booking if you have any dietary requirements)
- Fun, friendship and time for you
Tea, coffee and soft drinks available for a $2 gold coin donation
What to bring:
- Closed in shoes
- Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Anything you may like to add into your wind chime (discuss with teacher on the day)
- Readiness to create something amazing for your home!
GOT A GROUP? Want to have a workshop tailored for you? Group packages available for all our workshops. Get in touch today!
Corporate Team Building workshops are being delivered to businesses across Newcastle and beyond. We can come to you or get out of the office for a day and enjoy a creative team building experience.
$ 130 full price
$30 Deposit to secure your spot
Kits will also be available for purchase to attendees, you will have the knowledge to do this at home once you have completed this workshop
Suitable for ages 14+ ( younger ages if accompanied by a participating adult – please discus with the studio)